Due Atmanirbhar Bharat Initiative Now India Defence Ban 101 item for Import.
Now All We know As the Defence sector we have to depend on Different Countries Like France, USA and Russia.
Issues Facing On Import Defence Equipment
So we are facing Many Losses like requirement not fulfil on Time.
The second issue Are we can not use current technology because when we order and then they delivered after manufacturing this Time gap is nearly 2 to 5 years.
Which means That Technology we got is Outdated or upgraded technology available.
We also Facing foreign exchange loss of economical rupees value decrease on reserves value decrease for dollar.
Currently, we are facing many issues as if we purchase S400 from Russia Than China Already has the same technology so the same technology of two rival countries has a difficult beat.
Benefits After Ban Defence Import 101 Items
If we made in house development of defence equipment than there are high chances of skill improvement and invention support to youth.
They can make a new invention to defence equipment for India.
After That India Also Become an Exporter for different countries in future for defence equipment.
we can also generate jobs in our country after making in house defence equipment.
The Major advantage of these is we can Make a unique Technology for Indian soldiers.
In This 101 Defence equipment Not Only small equipment but many combat aircraft, Non-nuclear Submarience, Radar, Training Aircraft, Naval Ships, Guns, Military Trucks and artillery Defence equipment are included on It.
An Indian Defence minister Rajnath Singh also Tweeted it has a Great push of Indian Defence sector.
Home minister Amit shah Also tweet that we had going to spend nearly 4 Lakh crore in next 5 year to purchase defence equipment.
This Purchase order is going to be Indian Manufacture and it is a great impact on the economy with jobs creation in that sector.
Now The Major Issue that if all make by Indian companies after the ban to than what about innovation.
If companies are not going to innovation in their technology than after ban India has no alternate option.
List Of Defenece Ban 101 Item By Defence Ministry
- Armour Piercing Discarding Sabot 120mm Fin Stabilised (FSAPDS) Mark II Ammunition
- 7.62×51 Sniper Rifle
- Self Tracked Propelled Gun (SP) (155mm x 52 Cal)
- Towed Artillery Gun (155mm x 52 Cal)
- Short Range Surface to Air Missiles (Land variant)
- Shipborne Cruise Missiles
- Multi Barrel Rocket Launcher (MBRL) (Pinaka Variant)
- Simulators Presenting Smart Ranges And Multi-Function Targets
- Battalion Support Weapons Simulators
- Container-based Simulators for Live Fire Training
- Simulators Tailor-made for Counter Terrorism (CT) / Counter Insurgency (CI) based Training
- Force-on-force Live Tactical Simulators / Infantry Weapon
- Tank Simulators (driving, as well as, crew gunnery)
- 155mm/39 Cal Ultra-Light Howitzer
- Upgraded Super Air Defence & Successor of Flycatcher Fire Control Radar / (USFM)
- Component Level Repair Facility for Tank T-90
- Shipborne Close in Weapon System
- Bullet Proof Jackets
- Ballistic Helmets
- Multi-Purpose Vessel
- Offshore Patrol Vessel
- Next Generation Missile Vessels
- Anti-Submarine Warfare Shallow Water Crafts
- Water Jet Fast Attack Craft
- Ammunition Barges
- 50ton Bollard – Pull Tugs
- Survey Vessels
- Floating Dock
- Diving Support Vessels
- Pollution Control Vessels
- Anti-Submarine Rocket Launchers
- Shipborne Medium Range Gun
- Torpedo Tube Launcher for Light Weight Torpedoes
- Magneto – Rheological Anti Vibration Mounts
- All variants of Depth Charges
- Shipborne Sonar System for Large Ships
- Hull Mounted Submarine Sonar
- Short Range Maritime Reconnaissance Aircraft
- Anti-Submarine Rocket
- Chaff Rockets
- Chaff Rocket Launcher
- Integrated Ship’s Bridge System
- Aircraft Light Combat MK I A
- Light Combat Helicopters
- General Purpose Pre Fragmentation Bombs between 250-500 Kg
- Radar Warning Receiver (RWR) for Transport Aircraft
- Ground Based Mobile ELINT System
- Transport Aircraft (Light)
- GSAT-6 Satellite Terminals
- Aerial Delivery Systems for Transport Aircraft
- Digital Tropo Scatter/LOS Communication System
- Low Level Transportable Radar
- High Power Radar (HPR)
- CBRN Detection & Monitoring System
- CBRN Decontamination & Protection System
- Parachute Tactical Assault (PTA)- G2
- Dragunov Upgrade System
- PKMG Upgrade System
- A Vehicles / B Vehicles for Simulators
- Towed and Self Propelled Guns of Air Defence for Simulators
- Correction of Fire by Observers for Simulators
- Military trucks of 4×4 and above variants: 12×12, 10×10, 8×8, 6×6
- Fixed Wing Mini UAVs
- 500 Ton Self Propelled Water Barges
- Software Defined Radio (TAC) for IN
- Next Generation Maritime Mobile Coastal Battery (Long Range)
- Advance Landing Ground Communication Terminals (ALGCTs)for AGLs
- Field Artillery Tractor (FAT) 6X6 for Medium Guns
- Wheeled Armoured Fighting Vehicle (AFV)
Light Machine Gun
- Stabilised Armour Piercing 125 mmFin Discarding (FSAPDS)Next Generation Ammunition
- Assault Rifle 7.62 x 39mm
- 30 mm Ammunition for Infantry Fighting Systems
- Mine Fragmentation
- Anti-tank Mine
- Anti-Personnel Blast Mine
- Multipurpose Grenade
- Inertial Navigation System for Ship Application
- Conventional Submarines
- 40mm UBGL (Under Barrel Grenade Launcher)
- Lightweight Rocket Launcher
- 155 mm Artillery Ammunition
- EW Systems
- Crane 2.5 to 7.5 Tons for Material Handling
- GRAD BM Rocket
- 30MM HEI/HET
- Air to Air Missile ASTRA-MK I on Visual Range
- EW Suit for MI-17 V5
- Communication Satellite GSAT-7C
- Satellite GSAT 7R
- Basic Trainer Aircraft (BTA)
- Expendable Aerial Targets
- Small Jet Engines with 120kgf thrust
- Light Low Level Terrain Radar (LLLWR)
- Close in Weapon System (Land based)
- 23 mm ZU Ammunitions
- 30mm VOG 17
- Electronic Fuses for Artillery Ammunitions
- Bi- Modular Charge System (BMCS )
- Long Range – Land Attack Cruise Missile