UPSC Prelims 2020 Exam on 4th October – Learn exam rules, shift time & important guidelines
Union Public Service Commission -UPSC will conduct the Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2020 on Sunday at 4th October.
It is to note that the examination earlier schedule to be held on 31st May, but postpone due to the coronavirus Covid-19 epidemic.
According to reports, more than 10 lakh candidates have apply for the Civil Services Examination 2020 to be held at 2569 centers in 72 cities of the country.
Uttar Pradesh’s capital Lucknow, the exam will held at 91 centers & 43961 candidates will appear for the exam.
The examination will be held in two shifts.
The thirst shift will take place from 9:30 am to 11:30 pm, while the second meeting will take place from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
The government has assure that stringent Covid-19 protocol will be follow at all examination centers.
The candidates appearing for the examination have to follow the following important guidelines-
– It is compulsory for all candidates to take the Civil Services Examination to wear a mask.
– No student will allow to take the exam without mask.
– Candidates can take the sanitizers to the examination hall, with the condition that it should in a transparent bottle.
– Social disturbances are to be follow in the campus with exam halls & rooms.
– Every exam center will accommodate one third of its capacity.
– To get admission, candidates have to bring their photo ID card, whose number is give on their e-admit card.
– Exam will conduct in 2 shifts, the 1st one will be held from 9:30 am – 11:30 am, while the 2nd shift will between 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm.
– Entrance to the exam center will close 10 minutes before the exam, i.e. 9:20 am for morning shift & 2:20 pm for shift at afternoon.
In addition, Delhi Metro start its services at 6 am on 4th October to facilitate the students for UPSC exams from all the terminal stations of the lines.
DMRC gave this information on its official Twitter handle. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation tweet on Saturday,
‘For the convenience of students for UPSC exams, Delhi Metro service will start on 4th October at 6 am from all the line’s terminal stations.’