Telegram Application for PC – How to Use and Download on Windows / Laptop
Telegram is one of the most popular cloud base instant messaging platforms.
You can also avail its services on smartphones as well as PC & laptop.
The instant messaging platform helps us stay connect with our peers.
The company is active in launching new features for its mobile platform, but the desktop version also has many useful features.
While most of you should be aware of the steps to download & run this app on Android and iOS,
not everyone is familiar with its desktop version. In this article,
we are guiding you with the steps to download and run Telegram on PC and Laptop.
Steps to download and run Telegram on PC and Laptop:-
Steps to download & use the Telegram instant messaging service on laptops and PCs are quite simple
and the steps are the same for both Windows and Mac OS.
1) First thing you need to do is to visit the official Telegram website.
You click on this link or type www.telegram.org.
2) When you scroll down you will be able to see Telegram for PC / Mac / Linux, click it.
3) Once you click on the aforementioned tab, you’ll take to another page,
where you can choose the version of the OS your laptop runs on -we’re taking the Windows OS for reference.
4) After setup download, follow the on screen installation process.
5) Now, you need to add your register mobile phone number & you will get an OTP code on your smartphone.
6) Enter the code receive on your smartphone in the PC / Laptop application and you’re good to go.